Sunday 19 July 2015

Midnight rants.

Bismillah

'Dalam lelah, dalam resah, dalam bimbang
 hilang arahku, dzikrullah... 
dzikrullah....
Kerna jiwa yang meronta, hampa segala tanpa cahyaMu..'

Lirik lagu Opick berkumandang, sayup2 kedengaran. 



Have you ever felt like you are of no place to speak and being silent only kills you softly inside? You have your doubt but you also have your hope. If I remain silent, would that make me ignorant? I always aspire to become a concious person. I would have lied to myself if all those stories and conflict bothers me not. 

Who am I to blatantly said something when i knew very little of everything. When I contribute very little- always each time, hoping it's not too insignificant. I was not the best person to talk about politics, fiqhs, issues, economy. I'm not mr miss-know-it-all. I have to read and think hard before carrying an usrah. And gosh, the adrenaline to speak up/ tells stories or  give advices when I myself, need to have my own tazkiyatun nafs nevertheless (even more).

 Many things happens. 

We need to reevaluate, recheck and re-internalise our reasons. Why i do this? Why i choose this?
Seek truth. Grace in actions. Beradab lah.
Semoga kita istiqamah.

I pray for a better Malaysia. 
A better home for my children. 


Ya Nur, Ya Hadi.

forgive us.




No comments:

Post a Comment