Sunday 4 May 2014

Teacher's Outing 2014 (Lake District)

Assalamualaikum people.
Bismillah.

So this so-called blog of mine has been left abandoned for ages now. Haven't got the drive to actually start writing something for the past few months. I grew tired of starting up my old lap top and having them refreshed every 10 to 15 minutes. I must not offend my dear lap top or it'll buat hal lagi. Hence, this- in the end, had made me a terribly long-statuses writer in my facebook lately. I actually becomes used to typing long stories, and essay (i presumed others see)- that I usually share here. Oh, what have I become?

And to be honest. I find myself being more comfortable to write in Bahasa Melayu. I used to only write in English before. I believe the spring has somewhat turns me into a poetic soul as well. I keep longing to write 
in certain way, that, I swear I never did before. I'm a keen reader once-of both malay and english books. So I kinda have the idea of the way you should write, plot and put things into places. But never did I feel so sure anyway of my writing. I'm sure if the right person is 
to go through it, they'll be agitated just by loads of kesalahan tatabahasa I might commit. I don't know. Too often, I just let out what I literally have in my mind. You know. That's what I love most about words. About writings. I can foresee the kind of person you are from your thoughts and the way you carefully put it down on paper, perhaps so elegantly, enchantingly, clumsily, and somewhat uniquely. 

That's  it. differently.

I always feel like I can express myself better if I were to write about it rather than to actually talk about it to someone.
you won't understand.

anyway,
Yesterday was another remarkably happy day. Alhamdulillah wa astaghfirullah. 
we have a trip to Lake District. It's actually the Teacher's outing. Remember about the volunteering that i did before, with teaching children here. fardhu ain and bahasa melayu lesson. so yesterday, was sort of a treat from Balai Malaysia Newcastle. The scenery was amazing and it was my first time ever actually handling the wheels of a motor boat. dude, how could you entrust us with such random thing like 'okay, you can start off now. please avoid the shore' thingy when some of us don't event own a driving licence? lol

we actually got lost while searching for a decent place to pray jamaah for zuhur and asr.  Climbing up some random pagar and we end up trespassing another field with sheeps. they are just too adorable. and we didnt even realise that we are not allowed to be there in the first place. oh phewh such chaos we've caused trying to get pictures with the sheeps. i wonder what would they (the sheeps) thought of us, 'obsessed weird creatures'?

see. it's literally ; 'the road not taken'. 

oh well. we had fun!

talking about the motor boat. I actually drive em like a boss.  ceh padahal senang je :P

our priceless reaction to the fact that we have to drive the boat ourselves. everyone is seated. but the driver's seat was empty as you can see.

muka excited.

disinilah bermula kesesatan tuh. bad move.

we took two boats. and here is our attempt to bring the boats side by side, so that we can take pictures of one another. we almost crash . sumpah bukan aku yg bawak time tu :P

acah-acah vacation atas bot mewah sendiri punya :p

akhirul kalam, ouh how adorable these sheeps are, i just wanna bring one home. shhh
so fluffy i wanna cry !



Amazing place, foods and above all amazing people to begin with.

endless blessings.

fabiayyia laa irabbikuma tukazziban
:)












No comments:

Post a Comment