Saturday 8 December 2012

... :)

Bismillah

End of semester 3
Honestly, i was really scared. it's getting closer. i left ky for this heavenly 5-weeks holiday knowing that some of my friends already got their offers from their unis. and i'm still waiting to be shortlisted for an interview. i was grateful for them of course.but i cant help feeling worried.

Smiling is always easier than explaining why you're sad or worried~

btol. tak tipu.
SEPTEMBER 2013 
 i want it soooo badly. Allahu. to reach my dream and fly. but, it's harder that i thought so. but as long as i got time, i'll put my effort in. i wont give up.ever.

“If you lose hope every time you mess up, it means your hope was in your own actions, instead of Allah.“ 

- Sister Yasmin Mogahed

next year, no more sc jobs. such a relief! but still, being part of it will always remain as one of my valuable life experiences. :)

currently, i will have two free blocks. so, i guess more time to make full use of.InsyaAllah!

em.. well



** i've been home for almost a week. it has been wonderful. i feel like all the stress and work lifted before me. i'm happy every single minute spent.heh heh. so, my first 3-4 days home, i went to Islam World International Kongres in kb with Ulfah . Some of ky boys were there too. i learn lots of thing.that- include upgrading my navigation skill driving around kb. on our third day, we visited 'bazar Tuk Guru'.it was my first time being there. so many good items to buy, soo skit money bawak,alahai, cuci mata lah :) 
ekceli, today the ky result reached my mailbox. ahhhh~ i didn't manage to get it first. abah read through thoroughly not leaving any bits of parts not analysed. i got long lectures. sorry.  but, as always, they said, it's okay.try harder  :') 

anyhow, this monday i'll be going to kak fiqah's house. we'll study chemistry together with my pseudo chaletmate Syifa Ilyani. hihi 

fighting dear me! chaiyok! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment