Thursday 27 December 2012

Thank you Allah!



Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. 

About a week ago, i started getting interview offers. i'm very glad and grateful though they were not yet  official conditional offers. but still, to be shortlisted for these interviews made my day. Alhamdulillah

so, here we go :

Cardiff university's interview will be on the 1st of February 2013.
Queen's Belfast University has their iv on the 23rd of January 2013
and yesterday, i received an interview by IUMC and i got my first choice which is UCC's iv on the 20th January 2013.

May Allah ease. Amin.
i also heard some good news from my friends. some got liverpool, cardiff, dublin. May everything goes fine to all of US :)


i always remember those moments in my life. even now and ever, when the time gets tough. i know where to turn to. :')
i know for sure He'll listen each prayer-out loud or kept silent in our heart. 


2:186

Sahih International
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.




There's still HOPE. 
No matter what happens next. how bad it is, how hard it is... I'm not scared.well... less scared, coz I got YOU :)
Thank you Allah. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment