Sunday 30 September 2012

Phewh~

Bismillah..

it's a long while.i know.i know. and i really could'nt figure out how i get the push to actually start another post now. 

alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah.so, updates!


AS was over. I'm happy and redha completely with what i got. the chances are still wide open. I decided to apply both for UK and Ireland. Currently at home. the last two weeks was extremely exhausting. i had to submit my UCAS form. My university choices are:

1) Cardiff University
2) University of Liverpool
3) University of Bristol
4) Queen's Belfast University
:: these are for Medics in UK 

5) NewCastle University
an optional one for biomedic.

still waiting for Ireland Application day to come!

so, on the 19th September. Interfaith Dialogue for 2012 had successfully been carried out. sigh of relief.phewh. one huge amanah as a Student Council's religious exco accomplished! It was really tiring.my life had been so packed with things to do at that time. having to contact the speakers, dealing with budget and everything. oh, must remind myself to do a post-mortem later with fellow members in Circle of Faith! Ingat Amni O.O

The interfaith dialogue had 4 speakers:
Mr Prabhu (Hinduism)
Mr Oliver Wong (Christianity)
Dr Harlina Siraj (Islam)
Ms. Ven Jue Cheng (Bhudism)

The topic is Afterlife. it was an interesting discussion. we have guest from Taylor's College and University Islam Malaysia PJ (UIA) ..

:::: one tacing moment , my heart fell.

Ms Ven jue Cheng, the bhudism when asked about reincarnation, had said :

"........we believe when we die, we will be reborned." smiling, she continued " In one of my life later, I choose to be a muslim. I want to know how it feels to be a muslim, how you live and know your faith ...."

Allahu.allahu.allahu. I'm amazed, dumbfounded, sad, happy, all those stirred feelings and thoughts when I heard this. If only......
I know half the people in the hall did feel the same. 

 "Barang siapa yang diberi petunjuk oleh Allah, maka dialah yang mendapat petunjuk; dan barang siapa yang disesatkan-Nya, maka kamu tak akan mendapatkan seorang pemimpin pun yang dapat memberi petunjuk kepadanya."

Al kahfi (18:17)

a lot more to share.InsyaAllah, next time i will find time to write more

**********

Being an Sc member for this one and a half Semester had been a steep learning curve, but nevertheless a fulfilling one indeed! I had the chance to talk with people i'd otherwise not talk to if i'm not in this position. I learn to priorities when it seemed that my social responsibility came together with the need of my academic attention. 

For A2, I'm firm with the decision of taking 4 A level subjects. Many people question my choice. but it was just so weird that i become so certain about this that i have no doubt in it at all. Ya Allah. I believe sometimes our heart tells us what to do.hmm

"never base your life decision to those who would not be facing the consequences."

I'll prove them. I can do this. I just have to got the faith within me and efforts. that's sunnatullah. that is how life in this world works.

keep your head high up, and your feet to the ground. I can do this! 
to my dearest frieds too. we can all do this !

ganbatte!

p/s: seniors dah fly. klau bukak fb bnyakkkkk sngt gmbar2 dorang kat UK n Ireland. jeles T.T. at the same time inspired! ^o^




No comments:

Post a Comment