Sunday 18 January 2015

22nd

Bismillah.

Subhanallah, alhamdulillah, Allahuakhbar!


Turning 22 few days ago.

I just wanted to say that I'm deeply touched by the people around me. It just got me thinking,' man, what did i do to get treated this way?' 

Allah the greatest, the kindest of all. Thank you!

My lovely sisters put their efforts in making hand-made birthday  cards.

One of my friend-a first timer, learn guitar birthday melody and sent me a video of her playing it-tho in most unusual way of holding the guitar. 

I once asked my friend who loves to play the piano to play me a song. actually two of my fav songs. 'cant help falling in love' and 'fly me to the moon'. They put up a video of them playing the song to me which was amazing and heart warming !

Another friend og mine pm-ed me a drawing of a girl in hijab. my name on it's side. 'akak sketch sambil stalk gambar student poster ky awak!' . Again, I'm so amazed.

My housemates prepared a beautiful birthday surprises. There my house alarm goes crazy at 12 am only to find them with candle-lit doughnuts and cake. Awhh
Received a card with unique sayings too. 'You are like a mum to me' (really?) lol 

Received another card fr 2 of my friend that says things i'm very  very thankful of. That wished me things i really2 hope and longed for. :)

“Whoever makes you feel
that deeply and that intensely,
deserves to know how they’ve
impacted you.” 

And I'll make sure each and everyone of them know, that I appreciate them and I too, love them.



*Muhasabah*

If I'm to follow the normal span of life of a muslim, that would be around 60 years old. and I have lived ....one third of it.

[What have i done. what have i achieved. What sins have i commit. Have i repent.]

If ajal does not come first.
Let us change for the better Amni.

InsyaAllah.

x







No comments:

Post a Comment