Wednesday 25 September 2013

fresh air.

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. 

After some time. so, here i am. alive n kickin'.

'this path thou life change, i'll cherish to its fullest'

This is a promise to myself. A change i may have done or haven't, if not, full-heartedly carried out entirely before. to be a better me. to actually open up and speak up for what's right. stand up for what's true even if my voice shake. live life with endless appreciation. admiring the beautiful creations surrounding me-the strange;unfamiliar places but nevertheless, breath-taking in its own way or even the coldest winter gush...  and , to exclusively dig out more out of this university life. it's no longer of an academic struggle. Things have change and so, i too, must do the same.

adaptation.

my teacher once said, to always be a fish. stays neutral and unaffected though living in the vast ocean- that's salty. though how funny it may sound, well, i don't think it it does... it held much of the wisdom and truth to our action-analogically. when you change, it;s important to never forget your roots. your environment change, you may as well, but it's a selective adaptation

'choose as you change'

aite?


i'm safe and sound in Newcastle University, living with among the best people i could have asked for. my lecture was superb. i was anxious at the very first , to be the only malaysian and muslim in my class. but, it turned out to be an advantage. i can't speak malay at all during my acad hours .. hopefully, i'll be a fluent english speaker any time soon insyaAllah. and i got wonderful friends of different background- Hong Kong, Africa, India and even the locals here. They're friendly only if you try to make the conversation first. i blame myself for having such skeptical impression toward these people before i really know them. well, that's another lesson for now. 


one of my biggest achievement so far will be travelling around alone, since my navigating skills are very poor lol but, i survive walking around the town alone a few times and manage to take a bus ride home. looking forward to stand tall on my own feet next time! InsyaAllah2 .

Till then. cheerios ;)



p/s: i miss all my friends and am glad they are doing fine. all the best guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment