Thursday 28 March 2013

awaited rainbow

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah. really, Allah is the most gracious, the most merciful. 

I. GOT. AN. OFFER.

Medicine at Queen's Belfast University

i can't help feeling like sharing this-at least in this very blog. i treat it like a personal space.often, a hiding from the reality. Here, It's just me against the world.

***

we'll strive hard after this. one month left. we just really need to catch up the train. . this last few months in KY really is distressing and yes, my prayers goes to all my friends here. So that, Allah will give us the strength, the faith ,and the success in the very end. amin.amin.amin.

InsyaAllah. 

dear me. please study hard after this.

"Sometimes i always feels so downright shameful to Allah when i'm asking too much, coz i realise.. i gave too little." ~

No comments:

Post a Comment