Sunday 10 February 2013

cognitive load

Bismillah.

i should be writing some more post about the UK's interviews but i couldn't find the drive to do so.

***

yesterday,  i talked about the problem i'm dealing now to few people. lots of opinion generously shared.and i talked to both ummi and abah too. what left is solat istikharah to finalise my decision.

"Situasi aku sekarang ni. aku tak tau
kalau cakap dengan MARA. dia bagi tak
then, aku x sure pon sbnrnya nk g PMC
asl2 nk buat backup plan
x tau pulak camni
tapi let say aku x accept
aku takut kalau ire ngan uk x dpt
lagipon requirement jauh lg rendah (abb)
tapi...
kalau aku accept.and dapat uk/ire..x leh g jugak or 3000 euro tuh burned.
pscho nye O.O"
ottokae ? 


yeah. i copy this in the chatbox. so, it's 3000 euro- imagine, which is about RM 12500+ 
 after thoroughly taking into consideration all the opinions of people around me. I realised that I'm putting limits to myself. my eyes are looking for impossiblities rather than possiblities.

It's the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give,
And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.
~from The Rose

maybe it's better to reset my thinking. putting more faith in me. there's too much things i'm afraid of that i started to lose grounds.

Argue your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours  - Richard Bach

insyaAllah, i'll think through this carefully and set aside the prejudice i have with my own capabilities.
i'm not being fair to myself.


until then... 

keep your dream high!

 s m i l e 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment