Sunday 23 October 2011

tidy up! my room .

bismillah.

hari ni prgi usrah kak ajah.tjuk the book that shook the world, which is.of course Al Quran . Share the beauty of kalamullah, talk sooo much.we share a lot :)


then, kak ajah offer us a lift to tg. Malim. so, me,fad,syifa n fatin agree.It was fun. suka sngt tg.malim.suasana pekan tuh.wlau x bsr cm mid valley keh kl keh.but still, the sight of old men riding old bicycle, tlking to each other at the warung and mass of people walking down the street.it's not unusual but..i like it anyway.

i bought few stuff.

list:
blanket
pillow.
flowers and vase.
glade pnyer pewangi.
krtas blut hadiah.paste kt wall bilik
hmm...hmmm...n mknn skadarnya.



main aim, nak hias bilik.hehe :)

blik jeh.trus kmas bilik :) r e n o v a t i o n and d e c o r a t i o n... weeee


this is my bed

from another angle.

ni tmpat sy study tia mlam.. see,dah ada bunga kt situ.nice ^^

rasa smngat nk study kt bilik ah psni. :P

my work is done for the day.. letihhhhhhh ~.~"


i like to put the picture here.one day, i look back to this and say.

" i remember how my room was, how it smells like and just- how happy i am to spend my time in my room during those old days in ky~hmm"

s m i l e

2 comments: