Wednesday 1 June 2011

feelin nervous?

Dear friends and famili,

sumtime thinking bout goin to ky as a matter of fact, third ranked in asean for college having a level course is like no where near my dream. At the very same time, i was scared. i was anxious.will i do well?? will i survive?? who knows. Allah put me there, He must have faith in me, rite??

       so, the college is basicly a private college, so white-bread world it is! disitula sorg ank kampung klntan ni tercmpak, i guess..huhu in such prestige place-exaggerate :p, i hope i can still find good friends, who can lead me toward betterment, can help me in my studies, or is it everyone will b busy focusing on themselves?? i was thinking over and over..

When problems are so big and
your strength is no longer enough
to carry them, don’t give up
Coz where your strength ends,
the grace of ALLAH begins.
 
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala said:
don't look around because you'll be impressed,
Don't look down you'll be depressed,
Just look to me all the time and you'll be blessed.


So, at the end of the day, just smile and face it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment